Wednesday 21 September 2011

Stage Nudity

My wife and I are lovers of theatre and the arts, we are NOT perverts but both agree the use of nudity on stage is one of the most powerful, emotional, and erotic tools used in entertainment. We have both perfromed in the nude as part of plays/shows and also have begun producing some of our own shows.This blog is about shows we have performed/produced, seen live, watched online or simply read about in reviews or history. Please feel free to add to any of the topics or provide info or links of other shows which use nudity to provoke an audience.

3 comments:

  1. I love nudity and being nude. I am a voyeur/exhibitionist (with the arrest record to prove it) and am always looking for opportunities to bare all. If any upcoming casting directors or artists are looking to shock, titillate amuse or offend I am available for solo and group projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since nudity is the natural state of the human animal, I would say that "gratuitous nudity" is an oxymoron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since nudity is the natural state of the human animal, I would say that "gratuitous nudity" is an oxymoron.

    ReplyDelete