Wednesday 21 September 2011

Libido - the sexiest play I have ever seen






This is from a performance of Libido by Dave St-Pierre, my wife and I were lucky enough to catch this show in Berlin this summer and I would certainly go and see it again given half a chance. The 2 performers are Vincent Morelle and Sylvia Camarda. Sylvia has probably the most perfect body of anyone I have ever seen perform nude on stage and is without doubt the sexiest actress I had the joy to watch. Vincent seems like a good guy, my wife assures me he is very good looking and in fairness he has a great physique.

This show is incredible, the interaction between the 2 performers is like nothing else i've ever seen. They mimic everything, missionary sex, doggy style, oral sex, some positions i have never even imagined! God only knows how Vincent managed to perform this without getting an erection. The whole piece lasts for over an hour and he is totally naked throughout with the beautiful Sylvia caressing, grinding, kissing and groping him. One scene which goes on for a few minutes involves her stroking about groin and thighs before mounting him, you can clearly see her vag rub all over his cock yet somehow he manages to stay soft, no idea how he managed it.

3 comments:

  1. Can you describe more about the sex scenes? How close to un-stimulated was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing performance I was privileged to see. Perhaps you may like to check my review.

    ReplyDelete